miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

New blog, fresh start




Hi everyone!
I´m a little worried about starting this blog because it´s my firt one in english. I´m from Argentina so please forgive me if I misspell a lot.

Well, a little about me...I´m 21(almoust 22) and I´ve been diagnosed with ED for about 4 years, but it started a lot earlier. Actually I´ve had an ED for as long as I can remember.
I alternate periods of bulimia and anorexia, I´ve also been a cutter for about 6 years now, but when I was younger I also self harmed in other ways.


I´ve gained so much weight in the past year you wouldn´t believe it, trying to recover, trying to be "normal". And now I´ve just had enough and I´ll lose all that weight from once and for all.
I haven´t had the courage to weight myself yet, last time I´ve checked I was 65 kg(143 pounds) wich is incredibly high for my height 1,60 cm(5"3), I wanna get down to 47 kg(104 pounds).....so if that´s what I weight right now I HAVE to lose 18 kg(39 pounds), I´m just talking to myself right now haha first post and I´m already boring you xD
On Monday I´m weighting myself, I hope I don´t have a nervous breakdown...





I hope to get to know all of you, we all need support, even if it´s coming from Internet. Living this way is hell and we all know it, so I know you´ll understand me.
I´ve been reading a lot of your blogs lately and there are some incredible girls here.


Hugs =)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, yeah I'm glad I didn't too :) and a week that's really good you have to take it a day at a time then one day you'll suddenly realise how long you've gone without even thinking of it :) Just remember to stay strong and you don't need to hurt to be happy.
    And well you're not the only one that thinks I do but I really don't think I do. And I'm not trying to either I'm just doing what I want to be happy :/ Maybe I do I dunno but for now I'm gonna stick to I don't :).
    And by the way your English is awesome don't worry about spelling mistakes I always make them and English is my first language :) I wish I could speak Russian and German (the two languages I'm learning) as well as you speak English.
    Anyway thank you for your comment
    Take Care
    The Invisible Ninja
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dont worry about your english. Let it the words come out from your heart. We all totally understand what you are going through and wont judge your writing ( we are not your teachers :-) )
    We are here to hear your rant and give you our understanding as we are all in the same boat as you, more or less.

    I know what it is like to that that number stare at you and you die inside. I am 5'4 and was 65kg when I finally said enough is enough.

    ResponderEliminar