lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Weekends, weekends, weekends...




I hope you all had a great Halloween =)

I had a party at my house and it was really fun,though I drank way too much(empty calories, need to stop drinking and just smoke weed) and I ate some chips...
On Sunday I laxed myself and drank some diuretic teas but I also binged at night(pizza, cereals,a lollypop) so today I feel like the fattest person on earth, why do I punish myself binging?Well, I hate myself but I can´t keep doing that, I decided that if I ever binge again(of course I will,god I hate bulimia)it will be only with cereals that I can purge really easy. Yesterday I couldn´t purge because I didn´t want to waste the laxies...

I´m bloaded I feel like an air baloon, of course I am I ate pizzaa, I´m also supposed to be geting my period. I swear I´m so depressed I want to kill myself...
Well I´ll stop complaining haha.

My plan for the week is to eat less than 500 calories and start working out again and not to drink or aet anything on my friend´s birthday on Saturday.


I have to go to the doctor´s today, my therapist wants to ask her to give me some pills to burn the fat, if she doesn´t give them to me I´ll buy some online.

On the next post I´ll tell more about myself
Thank you Ninja for comenting =)



Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario