martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

Diet pills


Hi lovelies!

I´ve had a great weekend, lots of friends and alcohol and almoust no foood.
Yesterday I went to my doctor and she talked with my psychologist, they agreed to give a weight loss pill and she also gave me vitamins. When I left the consult I didn´t know wheter to laugh or cry....they agree I´m that fat to give me a pill...I was upset and happy, weird conbination. This pill is a mix of drugs an the said it would also help my hair(I´ve been pulling it out since I was a baby).
Then I bought a scale(since my old back is broken) and decided I should be happy. She also gave a sleeping pill that she said would take my anxiety during the day.

Today I feel high haha I think it´s the lack of food, I forgot how great it feels.
I weighted myself this morning and it said 63kg, it´s a cheap scale and honestly I don´t trust it so I´m not too depressed by that high and gross number.
I´ll change my goal for my birthday to 59kg instead of 57kg so I don´t disappoint myself so much.I NEED to lose weight...

I´m really dizzy so I´ll go to bed and try to read for a while before picking up my diet pills(yaay).
I hope you´r all having a good week =)

3 comentarios:

  1. I love weekends with lots of alcohol and no food! Get drunk faster that way anyways! Glad you had fun! Thanks for the burn concern (hahah I rhymed). I don't think I could ever go to the doctor. If I hadn't burned words it might have been possible...but at this point I'd rather chop my arms off. Lol! Take care girl! <3 Jade

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You do get drunk so easy with no food inside you, just be careful :) People do care <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you are careful with the new pills and taking them without eating. I try not to take even vitamins without eating something. It sounds like you are doing better though. Cheap scale or not, I loved it when I brought mine home. Mine is cheap too.

    ResponderEliminar