sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

A little about me

Well, it´s time to tell you a bit about me.

*I started college twice and because of my depression I couldn´t study or concentrate so I dropped out for now. I was studying Psychology and I still want to, but I´ll wait and study make up next year and when I´m better I´ll start psychology again. I want to help people and all my previous therapists are an example of what not to do.
Leaving college makes me feel even more disappointed at myself than I already was, but for now there´s nothing I can do.
*I´m looking for a job. On Tuesday I´ll start giving out my CV´s and we´ll see what happens. I don´t have my hopes up ´cause my arms are covered with scars...I´ll also start telling people I want to babysit(I love kids).
*My passion is Ballet, I danced for 3-4 years till my ED took over me and I couldn´t anymore. Everytime I see ballet I cry, I think it´s the most beautiful thing in the world and I regret leaving it. Maybe, someday, when I fix myself(I doubt that will ever happen), I´ll go back dancing. Next year I want to start Arabic dance and musical comedy(idk how you guys call it, it´s theatre with singing and dancing)
*I daydream of going to NY and living on my own, thin, beautiful, independant and successful. I want to travel the world and stay in a city that fits me, I don´t wanna stay in my country.
*I have green eyes and I dye my hair black(I´m naturally blond), I´ll dye it redish when I´m thinner.
*I always put others ahead of me, I love listening and trying to help others.
*I´m a vegetarian, I think eating meat it´s plain wrong.
*I´m a lesbian, a very very girly one :P
*I hateeee summer and hot weather(it´s spring here...), winter is my thing.
*I adore cofee and reading.




That´s all I can think for now, if you have a question or something don´t be afraid to ask =)
I´ll leave my MSN again if anyone wants to add me
x_broken_me_x@hotmail.com







I´m fasting since yesterday and I feel great. Idk if to go out or not because of the drinking, I´ll see later.
I hope you´re doing great! =)






I just love her(L)

2 comentarios:

  1. Girl. You and I have so much in common.
    -I too dropped out of college for a bit. I ended up going back and finishing. It is definitely possible and when you are ready I know you can do it!
    -I've been looking for a job as well. My arms are covered in disgusting scars as well. I'm quite embarrassed of them and always worry they will be discovered when I have a job. I'm constantly in long sleeves.
    -My passion was roller derby but I had to give it up due to triple heart beats and overall lack of energy :(
    -I'm a vegan and a super girly lesbian! Yay for femmes!
    -Coffee addict since the age of 10, reading addict since birth

    Anyways, just wanted to say hi...and know that you've got someone here that can relate to a lot that you've got going on :) Take care! <3 Jade

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had to leave university because I had a complete mental break down. Now I'm back part time, and I'm annoyed as I just want this degree over with. I have a completely seperate one planned, but I don't want to waste this one being so close to being finished. I had to say out of school for two years, you'll get back one day I'm sure.

    ResponderEliminar