jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Happy birthday to me





Well, as my last post said I´ve been messing up big time...today is my birthday so there´s nothing I can do about it(there will be pizza and cake...)but tomorrow is a new day and I´ll start restricting again so I don´t end up killing myself xD (I swear, food is killing me)
Today I´ll go to Starbucks(L) with T and then walk or something with her, I miss her so much! And then I´ll come home, my father(...),godmother and my grandparents will come and we´ll follow the family tradition, eat until we can´t breath(I have to tell you about my family´s EDs in another post).
I will have a great day no matter what!



Thank you so much for the comments girls, they make me smile and feel a lot better!
I´m starting to really care about all of you, you are amazing =)
I hope your doing well

4 comentarios:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :D Enjoy it! And indulge :) Theres always a new day to work it off again :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy birthday! You're in good company - the beautiful Chloë Sevigny and brilliant Margaret Atwood! Cut yourself a small piece of cake and make sure everyone eats the rest of it. Take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy birthday lovely, hope its wonderful, don't worry about the calories too much ok :)
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Happy Birthday to you!! I just started following your blog and I luv it!! Im new to blogger so feel free to checkout my blog =)

    ResponderEliminar