martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Breaking up





I´m braking up with T. Yesterday I was supposed to sleep over at her house but I left like to hours after I got there, I just wanted to be home. I didn´t want to be with her...things aren´t the same since she broke up with me in April...and though I do love her very much, I just don´t like her anymore if you know what I mean.
I need to be with someone positive, outgoing, fun...and she´s the opposite. I also realiced I don´t want her anymore...I want to be with a girl and she wants to be a boy, that honestly doesn´t work for me.
Idk how I´m going to tell her...4 years is a looong time and I know I´ll break her heart....but I have to do it.






Foodwise it´s been prety good, except for yesterday when I binged on 1,500 cal and couldn´t purge ´cause my mom was awake and she´s always listening when I´m in the bathroom...I fasted for almoust 4 days before that, so I don´t complain.
Today I´ve had a yogurt(68 cal) and watermelon(47 cal) and for dinner I´ll eat tomatoes with a soy sausage(27 cal) and if for some reason I get really anxious(ha, I always do) I´ll eat an apple or something like that.


I´m really depressed and not having a job or something to do makes me worst, I need to stop thinking, to stop feeling...




I hope you´re doing great sweeties, you are the best!









Ps: My computer is so slow I want to throw it through the window...sorry Jaz for leaving yesterday but MSN wasn´t working.

1 comentario:

  1. i know how you feel. having a job and nothing to do just makes everything feel worse. breaking up is hard but it is the right thing to do if you arent happy. Xo

    ResponderEliminar