sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Mom in hospital, useless scale







Yesterday my mom was hospitalized because she had had chest pains the day before and she has high blood pressure. She has a heart problem and she was in the hospital before(wich I only know because she told me, I blocked the memory, nothing new there).
I was so scared yesterday when I visited her even though she felt good, when I was walking there I had this feeling she was going to die, a very strong one. It´s my greatest fear, that someone I love very much dies...and maybe it had to do with the date(I´ll tell you in another post).
I live with my mom and my younger brother(almoust 18) and I love them to death though I´ve had a loooot of problems with my mom and I still recent her for the things she did to me.
She will be a ok, no dying, right?



The part about the scale...when I have bad things in my life I burry myself deeper in the ED, we all do that I think. So yeah, the freaking scale doesn´t work or something, I´ve been fasting for 2 days(this is the third one) and I´ve gain a kg and then lost it. That can´t be right. I hate this scale!







Does anyone knows how to make a low cal cake? Impossible I know, but I have to find how to make one that has 100 cal per portion for my birthday. Any ideas are welcomed!



I hope your doing great!!
x_broken_me_x@hotmail.com
I´s really love to talk to you =)





PS: I finished Wintergirls, I loved it!





EDIT
Wiiiiii my Mom is back!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Glad your mum is ok :) Shit about the scales though! :( I'm sure you will be ok :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search.do?filterItem=cal1&keywords=cake&filters=course15
    those are all cakes under 200 cals plus they're really easy to make I make most meals etc. from that site you can define the calorie count when searching, hope that helps!
    Glad that your mum is better :)
    Take care
    Love
    The Invisible Ninja
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar