jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

Yesterday = Binge day




So yeah...yesterday was a bad bad day. I b/p twice and then I binged and took some laxatives. My weight is the same(I think, my scale isn´t digital) so I won´t complain much about it xD

Now the reason I binged.
T (my whatever and close to a girlfriend)started talking about she thinks she´s bad for me and other crap while I was high, so at the time I didn´t understand much, so we talked yesterday on MSN ´cause I was so angry that I didn´t want to see her(still don´t want to but for other reasons). While we talked I felt I was dying, she doesn´t make me feel better and lately she only makes me mad or ruins the time I´m having fan, but I love her so much and to be honest she´s the main reason I stay alive. Apart from her I only have losing weight and I don´t know how much that stupid reason will keep me alive...

I don´t know what to do, I know she´s bad for me but I can´t imagine living without her again, it hurts more than I can take right now. What do you think I have to do? Stay with her or move on?




I really don´t want to think about it so today I´ll just concentrate on fasting and reading. Talking about reading(wich is my favorite thing in the world)does anybody have the link to download Wintergirls? I really want to read it.


I hope you all are doing well and thank you so much for the comments =)




EDIT: I´m looking in Pretty Thin for Wintergirls and I can´t find it, I´m retarded. If someone is a member can you tell me how to find it? Thanks

2 comentarios:

  1. Sorry about the relationship issues. If she doesn't make you feel good maybe it would be best to back up and take a look at the situation from outside of the relationship...ya know? Maybe take a break. Focus on yourself a bit and see if it's possible for you to feel better without her? I'm sorry it caused you to b/p :(

    What book are you reading at the moment? I'm pretty sure PrettyThin has the link up to Wintergirls still. I would check their if I were you. Good luck with the fast!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have t do whats right for you, if your unsure about your happiness, try at it, but if it doesn't work out, then look at it from a different angle, you need love, not to feel like this :( xx

    ResponderEliminar