miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

2 Weeks

Like all I say, my last post was bullshit.
This past days I´ve been binging like the fat whore I am and then overdosing on laxatives...yay me!

Today something that scared(not exactly the word but close) happened, I was purging dinner and I felt the relief, pleasure and idk what else I´ve felt the past years I´ve been a bulimic and I don´t want to go back that roud. To me it´s like a drug so I HAVE TO STOP.

There´s only two weeks left to my birthday and I want to be 57 kg by then, I don´t know how much I weight so it´s pretty stupid but I want that weight anyway. Tomorrow I´ll get my fatass at the gym again.
I´m feeling VERY suicidal lately and I don´t know what to do with that...





I´m having some romantic problems. It´s a looong story but given the fact that nobody reads this I can tell it.
Well, it all started 3-4 years ago, I met a girl from a self injury forum(ha, you wheren´t expecting that place to meet anyone)and we started dating. That year in particular I was someone very cold, very unlike me, I´m the opposite of cold and I got bored and left her(yes, I was a complete and total bitch), soon after that I was commited in a psychiatric for 2 weeks(that I blocked out) for trying to kill myself(I can´t even do that right, see?). Then I dated for like 6 months a boy(at the time i thought I was bisexual)who well...molested me, I blocked that out and just remembered it this year(I really wish i hadn´t). Some weeks later from braking up with him I got back with her, let´s call her T. We´ve had an amazing relationship until this year(March) when she broke up with me...that was devastating to me. Then I was with another guy for 2 months I think(turns out he was a total psycho) and then I began seeing her again but nothing serious, well it was but we called ourself "whatever".
Now I have to think if I want to get back together with her or just move on. Moving on would be really hard, we have the same friends and I don´t want to stop talking to her, she´s also my best friend. And getting back together just doesn´t seems right. Tomorrow I´ll see her, I thing I´ll tell her to go back to the "whatever", that is essentially an open relationship without so many responsibillities. I know that for most people open relationships are a fraud but I think they are the most honest ones.
Of course there´s been a lot more in the middle of this story(I could actually write a book xD) but I´m tired of writing and my memory is terrible.





Tomorrow I´ll start restricting again, no more binging and if my period doesn´t like it...screw it.
If anyone reads this I hope you had a better start of the week and I hope to get to know you =)







I´d sell all my organs to look like that.....someday I will look something close to that!(I don´t even believe it)


PS: If anyone wants to talk here´s my msn
x_broken_me_x@hotmail.com

2 comentarios:

  1. Don't get down on yourself, we ALL binge. It's almost impossible to escape I've figured out (at least with my self-control anyways). Just keep your head up and start the next day with a new plan.

    I wish I could give you some kind of helpful advice on your romantic issues, but I'm probably the wrong person to be giving advice about that topic. I'm also gay (bi) w/e.. I dated a girl and kind of got stuck in the we're "whatever" stage after on & off dating for almost 2 years. Just go with the flow and if you two are meant to be together you will be, but don't stay with her unless she makes you happy<3

    Good luck on your restricting today! I'm in the same boat girl. I'll add you on msn also (don't get on as much anymore though!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thankyou for commenting on my blog and thank you so much for the congratulations :) And I think you can make it. If you really want to then you will --- but you have to do it for yourself or there is no point.
    I hope you get past feeling suicidal it's one of the worst places to be mentally *huggles* Just don't do anything stupid.
    And I don't really know how to help you on the romance either but I think, do what feels right with you, is the best advice.
    And can I add you on msn? (I don't mind if you say no :))
    OOoo and that picture is amazing :)
    Take care
    Love
    Invisible Ninja
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar