viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

This day suuucks




It´s been a crapy day and it seems it´s going to be a crapy night.

No binging today, that´s good...yesterday 100 cal and today so far 0 BUT I have a birthday party.
I´m really not hungry so I don´t want to eat just to drink millions of calories but if I change my mind later about drinkin(2 glasses, maybe one of white wine and one of vodka with light soda,200 cal, not so much) I don´t want to end up completly wasted...well, I think I´m not drinkin and that´s it.
Today I went to a store to buy a shirt for the party....huge disaster. Nothing fit so I ended up coming home and crying like a baby for being so fat and useless. I managed not to cut, that´s good but I´m really depressed and I just wanna stay home watching TV, maybe smoking some weed or just sleep...
After the party I´m going to T´s house to sleep(we decided on staying in the "whatever"), then tomorrow the Gay Pride parade(idk if you guys call it like that in your cities)and later dancing. I´ll decide if I´m in the mood for clubing tomorrow,if it was for me I´d just slip my freaking wrists and put me out of my misery...


Not the happiest post haha
I really hope you all have amazing weekends =)
Thank you so much for the comments, they make feel so much better(L)

2 comentarios:

  1. We call it the "Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras" ... I think that's a bit worse haha. It's mostly just straight, underage kids going to the city to get maggot and dress like whores.

    I hate going to the shops and finding nothing fits. Always happens when I'm bra shopping. It's super frustrating.
    Hope you're feeling better soon, love.
    The party will be a good distraction. Get sloppy and have fun!

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awww pumpkin.. I know how that feels. I hate going shopping for that exact reason. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed.. It's just terrible. But this will change! You weight will come off and life will be so much easier.

    I'm sending you my love sweetheart! :)

    ResponderEliminar