martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

+ 3.5 kg




I want to die right now. I gained 3.5 kg.....I´m 61.9 kg.............ngfjsuwjytjstru I´m freaking out!!!
WHY why did I have to binge all this days??? I´m such a fat failure, I´ll never be thin...I´ll never be anything. I really wish I could kill myself, I wish I didn´t care about my family an just do it....


Ok, selfpity time over. In a few days I´ll be back to 58, it´s Ok. Tomorrow I´ll start going to the gym so I´ll loose weight faster(please please let this be true)
Today I´ll stay under 300 cals of fruit and drink a lot of diuretic tea(my mom hid the real diuretics so that tea is all I´ve got).
I don´t wanna leave the house looking like this, not even to go to therapy, maybe tomorrow I´ll be less bloated and I won´t panick so much about going out...





How are you lovelies? I hope you´re better than me

4 comentarios:

  1. That is exactly how I feel right now -__-' only I don't know how much I have gained damn scale! Grr lol!
    Thank you for your comment and gym sounds good exercise should make you feel better the endorphins and all that! :)
    Take Care
    Love
    The Invisible Ninja
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for the good luck wishes!

    I gained from my weekend binge, too. It sucks, but all we can do is work hard to lose it again! I know you can do it. <3

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am sorry hun, I know what binges do with us! I wish I could avoid them, but I seem to not be able to control myself sometimes.
    Good luck with the weight loss, you can get back to your 58 and further.
    Stay strong <3

    ~ Meg

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like i said to you before, you ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! And i meant it :) Your an amazing person, and you will lose this, do not panic :) Keep going and believe in yourself <3

    ResponderEliminar