viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

Rambling




I don´t know why but I´m soooo angry...I feel like hiting the wall or braking plates...I guess it´ll pass...
Not much new...I have 2 scales now in my house, one saying I weight 60 kg and other saying 58 kg. Either way, I lost quite a few kg this week, most of them must be reteined liquids.
I´ve been eating around 100 cals a day and sleeping very little so that might be why my mood changes constantly....
I´m so bored idk what to do with myself.......and that puts me in a really bad mood.

Yesterday I hung out with my brother´s friends and we smoked a lot of weed, I was completly out of it haha. This is sad, my life is sad but I think I´m only happy when I´m high...does that mean I have a problem with drugs? And more important, if I did, would I care? I don´t think so...
Yesterday my mom called me flacid and i think while I was walking some guys made fun of my weight....I´m so sick of being fat, I´m so sick of my weight holding me back. I think if I was thin my life would be so much better, I wouldn´t have to isolate myself...we´ll see.
I took some anxiety meds to calm myself and now I´m not angry haha.

This post doesn´t make any sense, right? Sorry


I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving =)

2 comentarios:

  1. I feel like I'm only content when I'm high on something. I think it's normal? And boredom is the biggest mood-killer.

    I hate that different scales say a different weight. It drives me nuts! Like how do you know which one is right??

    Hope you manage to get some more sleep. And I'll try to send some of my Christmas excitement your way! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 60kg is not a high weight!! Don't think the boys are having a dig at you - they were probably saying you looked like a sexy little minx!! :)

    Being high is a great feeling once you're used to it. I used to feel like that all the time.
    Enjoy it, the feeling will pass soon enough love

    xx

    ResponderEliminar