viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

Merry Chrismas lovelies!





I really don´t want to go to my auncle´s dinner but I have to....besides I´m bringin cupcakes...
My mom isn´t going ´cause there´ll be too much alcohol and she´s trying to quit drinking(not working well at all)


But I better cheer up, after all my dinner will be a green salad(I´m the only vegetarian there), I´ll have a few drinks and try to avoid all dessesrts xD
Plus I´ll have fun with my cousins!


I hope you all have a really merry chrismas and enjoy yourselfs!!
xx













8 comentarios:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope the party's fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you will be able to drink/have fun with your cousins tonight while munching only on a salad! Go you! Do have fun. You deserve it. BTW, I love today's thinspo. Lovely, original choices. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Merry Christmas, enjoy your time with your family =D xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love the picture of the lips. sorry about your mom:( hope everything goes well. Merry christmas xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Merry Christmas! The last picture is absolutely gorgeous. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Merry Christmas! Good luck and stay strong.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hey, I just wanted you to know that this is Sierra Maria. I've started a new blog. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! <3

    ResponderEliminar